Spacious Barbican Apartment - MAC
- SQM 72
This beautiful 2nd-floor apartment is perfectly located in the heart of central London, minutes away from transport links, cultural attractions, restaurants, bars, and shopping.
Enjoy London from this unique and spacious apartment, which can comfortably accommodate 4 people. Whether you are visiting for work or pleasure, this is the perfect base for your London trip: Michelin starred restaurants, historic pubs, independent establishments, beautiful green spaces and the City of London are all at your doorstep!
Just a 3 minutes walk to both Barbican and Farringdon Tube Stations (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines) which provide easy access to iconic London landmarks and airports. Chancery Lane (Central Line), Moorgate (Northern Line) and St Paul’s stations (Central Line) also all within walking distance.
Welcome to your second home - this beautiful central London flat can comfortably accommodate up to four people. It is a smoke-free property featuring private elevator access and 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a living room and kitchen.
This spacious apartment is equipped with everything you need to feel at home during your stay including WiFi and smart TV with free view channels and plenty of space to store your belongings.
The well-appointed living room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, comfortable sofa and armchair, and also features an extendable dining table and chairs that can seat up to four people. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and fully stocked with cooking utensils allowing you to prepare your favorite quick snacks or gourmet meals.
The snuggly bedrooms are fitted with queen size beds and sound-proof windows to ensure a restful stay. The apartment also features a bathroom equipped with a free-standing shower.
To ensure guests comfort, the property is managed by CityRelay and the following complimentary package is also provided to guests during their stay:
- Quality Linen and Towels
- Hotel-Style Toiletries
- Tea, coffee and cream milk
The apartment also features a washing machine, tumble dryer and iron, so that you can look fresh for exploring the city or for any business meetings!
**The credit card or debit card used for the reservation needs to be presented for verification at the time of Check-In and City Relay reserves the right to charge the card in case of breach of terms or damages.**
**Please note that last-minute reservations being made within 24 hours from the arrival date are subject to a change in check-in time of 6 P.M instead of 4 P.M and the Check-In will take place at the reception desk**
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 2 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, Smart TV
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
Airbnb describes the area as: "A balance between opulently hip and decidedly professional!"
This perfect central location will allow you to easily reach some of London's famous areas such as: Oxford Street, Hyde Park, Regent’s Park, Westminster Abbey and Harrod’s. The West End is easily accessible by both transport of by foot. Both Covent Garden, Oxford Street and Soho are just a 25 minute walk from the apartment.
Barbican Tube is a 3 minute walk [Metropolitan, Hammersmith + City, Circle lines].
Farringdon Tube and Train Station is a 4 minute walk away- there are direct trains from Gatwick into Farringdon.
St Paul's [Central line] is a ten minute walk.
Chancery Lane [Central line] is a ten minute walk.
Moorgate [Northern Line] is a ten minute walk.
The apartment is located just a short walk from cultural attractions such as:
- Barbican Centre - Europe’s largest performing arts centre. Full of cultural activities and exhibitions, as well as several cinema halls showing the latest movies.
- The Museum of London: a free museum with interesting London-themed exhibitions.
- The City of London and St Paul’s Cathedral.
- The Tate Modern Gallery: easily reached from the apartment via a leisurely walk across the Millenium Bridge.
The apartment is located within minutes to some of London's hottest culinary spots and hippest bars. Some of our recommended spots include:
- Apulia: traditional northern italian fare located just on the other side of Smithfield market.
- St John & Comptoir Gascon: both Michelin star awarded restaurants within a 3 minute walk.
- Ask For Janice: lovely brunch spot and perfect for some low key drinks.
- The Crown Tavern: on the picturesque Clerkenwell Green does a great Sunday Roast and has a great beer garden if the weather is nice .
- For the best cocktails and live music: Oriole Bar has a speakeasy vibe and is located within the historic Smithfield market.
- Smith of Smithfield: For some great fresh steaks and meat straight from the Smithfield Market
- Whitecross street market: is a ten minute walk away during the week for fresh bites - there are also a number of beauty salons and a large Waitrose supermarket if you need to grab any supplies
- Exmouth Market: If you want to get off the tourist track walk up to Exmouth Market and take your pick of bars, restaurants and independent shops - its a fifteen minute walk away + one of london's best kept secrets.
Thanks to its unique location, this property is the perfect base from which to discover all of London's main attractions!
My friends at City Relay are looking after my home while I am away. They're a management service team of Londoners who are hosts themselves. I trust them to give you a warm welcome! City Relay will look after you.
We would like to mention the 3 methods for check-in:
1. You can meet us at our Central London Reception Space. We will provide a folder with the flat instructions, directions to the flat, tube map, etc. and the keys to your apartment (The Reception Space is open every day from 8 AM until 9 PM).
2. You can book a Car Service through us. In this case, the driver will have the keys to your booked apartment and will take you there directly.
3. We can arrange a check-in in-person at the flat. For check-in after 9 PM, a fee is applicable.
Please let us know the most convenient way for you to do your check-in, so we can make your first day in London a good start!
Combining the comfort of a home with the excellence of a hotel, City Relay specialises in London properties and knows the neighbourhoods better than anyone else.
All our operations take place in-house ensuring that our properties are maintained, cleaned and stocked to the highest standard. We partner with some of the best hospitality brands to provide our guests with Nuxe toiletries, Cru Kafe coffee, Joe’s Tea and luxury linen. In addition, we partner with a number of guest service companies such as private transfers, babysitting services and tour guides. Our team is always on hand to ensure that your stay runs as smoothly as possible.
Our guests are checked in and checked out personally by our team either at our reception spaces or at the property. Should you arrive early or leave late you are welcome to drop your bags at our reception desk at no extra charge.