The Armadale Road Residence I - ASL1
- SQM 59
This bright 2 bedroom apartment is located on the 1st floor, just 7 minutes walk from Fulham Broadway Tube Station with access to the District Line, which provides an easy access to the city of London and its famous landmarks and just a short walk from Stamford Bridge, the home of Chelsea Football Club. A modern apartment with large terrace, perfect to accommodate 6 persons. The property is located next to lots of shops, bars and restaurants of Fulham Broadway and North End Road. There are plenty of bus routes from Fulham Broadway to Central London.
Enjoy the time and a very relaxing evening with your family or friends in the inviting living room. There is a dining table which can sit up to 6 people. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances. From gourmet meals to quick snacks, meal preparation is easy thanks to a modern and large counter space.
This apartment has two bedrooms, each equipped with a double size bed. There is a sofa bed in the living area which can sleep additional two guests. The living room provides enough seating for the whole family, plus a few guests. The property also comes with one bathroom and is equipped with a bathtub with an overhead shower.
The apartment also comes with the following complimentary package provided by City Relay:
- Quality Linen and Towels
- Hotel-Style Toiletries
- Tea, coffee and cream milk
**The credit card or debit card used for the reservation needs to be presented for verification at the time of check-in and we reserve the right to charge in case of breach of terms or damages.**
**Please note that last-minute reservations being made within 24 hours from the arrival date are subject to a change in check-in time of 6 P.M instead of 3 P.M**
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping2 Double bed, Double Sofa Bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Refrigerator with freezer section
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousSmoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner, Smart TV with Freeview channels
415A North End Rd, London SW6 1NS , London, SW6 1NS, United Kingdom
Situated just 7 minutes walk from Fulham Broadway Tube Station where you can use the District Line which will allow you to reach London's famous areas (Oxford Street, Regent’s Park, Westminster Abbey and Parliament), and the City centre very quickly.
The apartment is also located just a short walk from Stamford Bridge, the home of Chelsea Football Club, The Queens Club and green Normand Park. You may want to spend some time in Brompton Cemetery popular with its events. For enjoyable evenings, you can choose from numerous restaurants offering various cuisines such as Côte Brasserie, modern all-day French brasserie serving regional specialities and traditional classics.
To discover London heritage, you can also visit several museums like the British Museum, the Natural History Museum, the Victoria & Albert Museum, the Science Museum and Leighton House Museum which are located within just a few minutes by public transport.
This property will provide you with a great start to discover all of London’s main attractions with its unique and favourite location.
- Fulham Broadway 0.4 miles 7min walk
- Stamford Bridge - Chelsea FC 0.5 miles 10min walk
- West Brompton 0.6 miles 11min walk
- Parsons Green 0.7 miles 15min walk
- West Kensington 0.6 miles 13min walk
- Buckingham Palace 4.0 miles
- Houses of Parliament 4.1 miles
- Big Ben 4.1 miles
- Trafalgar Square 4.5 miles
- Wembley Stadium 9.7 miles
- Stamford Bridge Stadium (10-minute walk)
- Kensington High Street (27-minute walk)
- Natural History Museum
- Science and the Victoria and Albert (35-minute walk)
- London (LHR-Heathrow) 25-min drive
- London (LCY-London City) 54-min drive
- Chelsea and Westminster hospital 1.1 miles
- Grosvenor casino the Gloucester London 4.3 miles
- Kings road 1.6 miles
- Earl’s Court 0.9 miles
- Hyde Park 4.1 miles
- Piccadilly circus 4.0 miles
- Trafalgar Square - 5.2 miles
- Tower of London 7 miles
- Harrods - 2.5 miles
- Westfield - 2.3 miles
- Oxford Street - 4.6 miles
- Kensington - 1.7 miles
My friends at City Relay are looking after my home while I am away. They're a management service team of Londoners who are hosts themselves. I trust them to give you a warm welcome! City Relay will look after you.
We would like to mention the 3 methods for check-in:
1. You can meet us at our Central London Reception Desk in Earl's Court - next to Earl's Court Underground Station where we will provide a folder with all flat instructions, how to get there, tube maps, etc. and the keys to your apartment (The reception desk is open everyday from 9h until 23h).
2. You can book a Car Service through us. In this case, the driver will have the keys to your booked apartment and will take you there directly
3. We can arrange a check-in in-person at the flat. For a check-in after 20h, a fee of £50 is applicable.
Please let us know the most convenient way for you to do your check-in, so we can make your first day in London a good start!
Combining the comfort of a home with the excellence of a hotel, City Relay specialises in London properties and knows the neighbourhoods better than anyone else.
All our operations take place in-house ensuring that our properties are maintained, cleaned and stocked to the highest standard. We partner with some of the best hospitality brands to provide our guests with Nuxe toiletries, Cru Kafe coffee, Joe’s Tea and luxury linen. In addition, we partner with a number of guest service companies such as private transfers, babysitting services and tour guides. Our team is always on hand to ensure that your stay runs as smoothly as possible.
Our guests are checked in and checked out personally by our team either at our reception desk in Earls Court or at the property. Should you arrive early or leave late you are welcome to drop your bags at our reception desk at no extra charge.